100% BAC Bench of Assosiated Coaches

Bienvenue au B.A.C. !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 14-05-2019 10:47:05

ylq
Membre

Some people say

Some people say that they really want to go on a trip to go, and even there is a saying of "poor travel". In fact, travel is not only a place that is defined as luxurious, but also a style of frankness and heroism. It may be every street that you have studied and lived, every road. Remember, who accompanied you through the streets that are familiar to you? The city is very big, at least for me, for those who have not really left the country yet, each of us is living in the corner of the city. I am a student, school, home, two points and one line back and forth every day. It seems to be such a constant life, but occasionally it will be a little different: which store has been vacant for a long time, one day hanging a sign that is not particularly obvious, and there is no big ritual, so it is quietly opened. Quietly, it seems to be waiting for the presence of customers; the road is the place where the office workers use it. The car is whizzing past, completely ignoring the urgency of passing people but also helpless Newport Cigarettes, it seems that only the red light is on Marlboro Red. The car owners had a slight sigh of expression in the past one second, but occasionally one or two incidents occurred. It was nothing more than a trivial matter, and even a big hit, which led everyone to stop and watch. It��s not until the traffic police rushed to negotiate things, but I��ve got the illusion that the two men are on the contradiction of the repair costs. It is still more satisfied with the sensational effect of such a crowd. If it is the latter, it will attract the attention of the traffic police. I am afraid that it is a thankless behavior. I sniff the joy, dissatisfaction and sadness of the crowd in the air every day Carton Of Cigarettes. The ecstasy of the emotions communicated, and the collision immediately passed by. Maybe I have never met these people, but the information I feel from these people is very interesting. I unconsciously raise my head from the boring text of the book. We are all pieces of the map that are not complete but unique in the city. It is precisely because we are constantly in contact with people around us. The information contained in this big map has been interrupted by you and me. Understand, gradually melted into this piece of co-existing blue sky under the blue sky Go up! Recently, but the distance to the supermarket Cigarettes For Sale, walking around the supermarket Cigarettes Online, carrying your pal why not a painful journey to a wonderful trip.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com