100% BAC Bench of Assosiated Coaches

Bienvenue au B.A.C. !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 23-07-2018 05:05:35

zhangwl
Membre

Fireworks show held to mark HK's 20th return an

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 11 (Xinhua) -- Michael Phelps said Thursday that he has become more outspoken at the Rio Olympics as he embraces his role as a mentor to younger teammates.

The 31-year-old is competing at his fifth Games as he bids to extend his record at the most successful Olympian. But gold medals are not Phelps' only priority as he leads one of the USA's youngest ever Olympic swimming teams in Rio.

"I'm just probably more vocal and more outgoing now than I have been in the past," Phelps said after the heats of the 100m breaststroke, in which he qualified fourth fastest for the semifinals.

"We do have a very young team so anything I can teach them on my last couple of days as a US swimmer, I'm proud to do. It's a young, hungry team and I think that's something that is really special that I had the opportunity to be a part of in 2000."

Phelps singled out Chase Kalisz, who took the silver medal in the 400m individual medley on Saturday, as one to watch at the Tokyo 2020 Games.

"We are able to get these guys some swims at this level and I think it's something that hopefully is going to help them throughout their career," he said.

"It keeps them excited and hungry for another four years. I can say that's definitely how Chase is right now. Talking with him, he's one of the rookies I'm very close with. I feel like we have a lot of hungry kids who are pumped for the next four years."

Phelps also described as "special" the participation of refugees in Rio.

"I think it's great just having anybody who is able to compete in these Games," he said. "This is something that's very special, that no matter what's going on in the world we can all come together as one, in one village, competing in the same events. I think that's something that you don't get to see anywhere else."

MADRID cheap nike air max 97 womens , July 5 (Xinhua) -- FC Barcelona confirmed on Wednesday that Leo Messi has agreed a new contract which will keep him at the club until the end of June 2021.

The news ends speculation over the future of the player who celebrated his 30th birthday at the end of June and whose previous deal was due to expire on June 30th 2018.

Messi will now stay at Barca until he is 34 years old, meaning he will complete 21 years at the club he joined as a 13-year-old in 2000.

The new deal also sees Messi's buyout clause rise to 300 million euros, making it virtually impossible for any other club to purchase him.

During his time at Barcelona Messi has won 8 LaLiga titles, 5 King's Cups cheap nike air max 97 , 4 Champions League, 7 Spanish Supercups, three European Supercups and three World Club Championships, scoring 507 goals in 583 appearances to become the club's record goalscorer.

Xi says China supports EU to be "united cheap nike air max 270 womens , stable, prosperous, open"

Xi arrives in Berlin for state visit to Germany

China, Russia pledge to play role of ballast stone for world peace

Water level of Xijiang River reaches 23.10 meters in China's Guangxi

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo

In pics: sea of vervain in terraced fields in E China

Fireworks show held to mark HK's 20th return anniversary

Water level of Ganjiang River rises due to lasting rainstorm

ROME cheap nike air max 270 mens , July 11 (Xinhua) -- A vast wildfire erupted Tuesday on Mount Vesuvius, threatening inhabited areas on the slopes of the volcano overlooking the Bay of Naples.

News media, tourists and residents posted photos of a towering cloud of billowing white smoke that was visible from the nearby archeological site of Pompeii and from the bay itself.

Homes and restaurants in two villages at the foot of Mt Vesuvius have been evacuated as a precaution, La Repubblica newspaper reported.

The raging fire has a front that is two kilometers wide cheap nike air max 270 , and 60 firefighters are combating the flames with support from three firefighting aircraft, La Stampa newspaper reported.

Italy has been grappling with a slew of wildfires in the past few days amid a heat wave and broiling temperatures, with hectares of forests burned down in the southern regions of Puglia and Sicily.

"514 interventions ongoing in Italy now," the national firefighting corps tweeted at 4pm local time on Tuesday. "Of these cheap nike air vapormax womens , 335 are due to fires in forests, brushwood, and farms."

Also on Tuesday, the national Civil Protection Agency said in a statement that it is coordinating the use of all available firefighting aircraft across Italy.

These include 20 planes and helicopters belonging to the national firefighting corps cheap nike air vapormax mens , and three military helicopters.

Most forest fires are caused by careless or malicious acts, and the Civil Protection Agency urged the public to speedily report any such activity in order to protect the environment as much as possible.

Premier calls for more efforts to promote economic upgrading in west China

China's Liaoning aircraft carrier leaves Hong Kong after five-day visit

2 Chinese tourists killed, 24 injured in Thailand tour bus accident

Panda twins celebrate first birthday at Chongqing Zoo

Soldiers, officers of aircraft carrier Liaoning visit elders in HK

Number of Tibetan antelopes rises to over 200 cheap nike air vapormax ,000 at Changtang in Tibet

Blooming cole flowers attract tourists in NW China's Xinjiang

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo

Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is surely an extremely serious anxiety disorder. When you have this issue, you are already aware how unbearable it can be. Obsessive compulsive disorder entails obsessive ideas and compulsive actions the person can’t stop. When someone attempts to not carry out a behavior or action, she or he will finish up feeling scared, anxious cheap nike air vapormax moc 2 , depressed, and upset. The more serious OCD is getting, the much more likely it’s that everything from work to relationships to school is going to be afflicted. Per.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com