100% BAC Bench of Assosiated Coaches

Bienvenue au B.A.C. !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 07-08-2018 04:16:49

misgiving
Membre

adidas summer shoes

https://sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/adidas-i-5923-boost-2018-availablenow-1.jpg?w=780&h=550&crop=1

With the I-5923, adidas summer shoes previously called Iniki, adidas brings past, present and future together. The old-school ´70s running shoe upper meets a full-length Boost sole for better cushioning and energy return, all with a sock-like fit and an easy slip-on feeling when putting on the shoe.  The black stretchy mesh upper and pigskin nubuck upper are mixed with printed serrated white 3-Stripes, all sitting comfortably on a black Boost sole with a deconstructed heel cap as well as a printed Trefoil on the heel patch and gum rubber sole.

A classic with a adidas air cushion shoes updated interpretation, the F-5923 is inspired by the vintage Mercury running shoe, and named after it's shelf number. Modern but with hints of retro styling, the F-5923 has a mesh upper, faux suede overlays and serrated 3-Stripes. Pictured is the Adidas I-5923 in Crystal White/White.

inspired by archival adidas shoes new style runners from the '70s, the I-5923 shoes strike the perfect balance between modern and retro. Suede overlays on the toe and heel lend a vintage look to the stretch-mesh upper. These shoes slip on fast thanks to their sock-like structure. Boost helps energise your step, while a gum rubber outsole offers great traction.

The adidas Adidas I-5923 Originals I-5923 presents a modern reimagining of classic Trefoil styles from the '70s. Featuring a suede and two-way stretch mesh upper with printed Three-Stripes and deconstructed heel wrap, the simple overlays and sock-like structure ensure a no-nonsense fit and comfort. With a reflexive upper on the top, the I-5923 is bonded to the future on the bottom, with a blacked-out, full-length boost™ midsole and web rubber tread outsole for the latest in contemporary cushioning from the Three-Stripes.

https://www.stuffkicks.com/

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com